November 10, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan

I'm getting better at planning easier meals through the week. We usually have one or two more involved meals….at least one being on the weekend.

We are going to get a big dip in our temps this week. Like tomorrow night. We will go from a high of 74 tomorrow afternoon down to 42 degrees by bed time. Not the biggest dip in temps we've ever had but still quite a difference! Oh, and they're "predicting" snow on Saturday! Don't think I'm ready for that just yet.

Anywho, the promise of cold weather has me thinking about soups and stews and comfort food so you'll probably start seeing that type of stuff on my weekly menus.

November 9-15 Meal Plan

Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...