November 3, 2014

Mexican Chicken Lasagna

Looking for freezer meal recipes? This one would be perfect as a freezer meal!

Mexican Chicken Lasagna

I was a little hesitant the first time I made it but it was delicious so I added it to my master meal list.

Then the second time I made it, something just wasn't right. Let's just say cinnamon is NOT the same as cumin. I have not made that mistake again.

With my wonderful discovery of ground chicken sold at the meat counter at my local grocery store, I started using that instead of shredded chicken. SO much easier than shredding chicken.

Anyway, make it, freeze it or eat it right away. Whatever you do, you won't regret it.

Mexican Chicken Lasagna Recipe
(Right click on recipe to save or print.)

Serve with a side salad or rice.

Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...