November 25, 2014

Fall Home Tour

Fall Home Tour

Ok so it's not really so much a home tour as it is a look what I threw together last minute kind of tour. You see, since we are still trying to buy furniture and decorate the walls, I didn't want to spend a bunch of money replacing our holiday décor this year. Plus, I wanted to save my money so I could spend a little more on Christmas décor since TnT are very much into Christmas this year.

With that said, we are hosting Thanksgiving this year so I figured I should decorate a little bit for the occasion. So here we go…..

Guests will be greeted by a little woodland scene (?) when they walk in the door with a little scarecrow and a cute little fox.

Fall Entryway-7
Entryway Scarecrow-8 Entryway Squirrel-9

In the formal dining room I created a little centerpiece from candle rings and these cute little burlap pumpkins. I keep forgetting to get candles for those candlesticks. ::sigh::

Fall Formal Dining-4
Formal Dining Pumpkins-6

In the family room I added some pumpkins and acorns to a little tray I have on our dresser behind the couch.

Pumpkin Tray-1

The mantle is decorated with my hello Fall print, pumpkins, and a 'Thankful' banner that I designed on a whim one night.

Fall Mantle-2hello fall mantle-3

So that's my fall décor for this year. I'm sure I'll be adding to it in the years to come. I love decorating for holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...