October 14, 2014

Shop Talk

2013 Logo copy

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Etsy shop is still up and running! I've been sketching and brainstorming  new products.

I'm thinking about offering Christmas Gift Tags  including the "From Santa" Gift tags again. Would anyone be interested?

Here's last year's tags…

Chevron Santa Tag

I have a fun new design in mind for this year.

Also in the works are Christmas cards and some new and new/old prints.

I've also been thinking about offering print options for some of my items. What do you think? Would you be more likely to buy something you print yourself or would you rather buy a physical item shipped to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...