October 9, 2014

Budget Friendly Fall Decor

I have absolutely no holiday décor since we lost it ALL last year in the tornado.

This means I have to start over and since our budget doesn't allow for a Fall decorating shopping spree, I'm going to have to get a little thrifty.

I love things that sparkle so maybe I'll make this Glitter Leaves Garland.

Glitter Leaves Garland

 

I could print hello Fall print , stick it in a frame and put it on my mantle (It's showing up on my screen having a grayish background but it's really a white background).

Hello Fall Print

 

I could make this Fall banner again for my front door.

10 07 12_1000

 

A couple of these wreaths would look good on the new mirrors in my dining room.

Fall-Wreath-2012

Yep, I'm going to have to get busy if I'm going to do all of this DIY décor. It will be time to decorate for Christmas before we know it!

1 comment:

  1. I love these ideas!! That glitter garland? Swoon!! And the "fall" on the door is precious!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...