October 29, 2014

Always Under Pay Review

Now that the girls are older and willing to keep things in their hair we have been starting to collect headbands. So when I was approached by Always Under Pay to review some of their products, I jumped on the chance to add to our headband collection.

I personally like the headbands with the thin elastic and flowers and wanted to try the turban type headbands so I chose those two styles. I was thrilled with the headbands they sent! The girls immediately grabbed them and started trying them on.

photo (69)

The elastic headbands are my favorite. They fit well and stay on pretty good as long as the girls don't mess with them.

photo 1 (82)

The turbans are just as cute! They are made of a silky fabric so they didn't stay on TnT very well since they both have super fine hair but we are going to keep trying (maybe with their hair up) because I really like them!

photo 3 (55)

Always Under Pay also has so many other things for your girly girls (and even some for the boys). They have craft supplies to make your own or you can buy already made stuff. The best part? It's super inexpensive!

I know it's too late for Halloween but if you check out their blog right now you can get some super cute costume ideas. I'm thinking some of these would be fun to put together for TnT's dress up area in their playroom!

And if you like to plan ahead, check out their Christmas section and get a jumpstart on that Christmas wardrobe!

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. However, I only recommend products I use personally and believe would be a good fit for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...