September 22, 2014

Slow Cooker Swiss Steak

A lot of the things I make now for my family are meals I had growing up.

Since I'm a meat and potatoes kind of girl, this Swiss Steak recipe is one of my favorites.

The best part about this recipe? It can be made on the stove or in the crockpot!!

Slow Cooker Swiss Steak

I typically serve it with mashed potatoes (using the extra sauce as gravy) and corn. JMac likes to layer his with the mashed potatoes as the base, then the steak & gravy and tops it off with corn.

Crockpot Swiss Steak
(Right click on recipe card to save or print.)

Bon Appetite!


heather

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'm adding this to my meal plan right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds delivious!! What cut of steak do you normally buy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delivious is the one handed while nursing version of delicious. And seriously why didn't that autocorrect?

      Delete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...