September 3, 2014

Planning for Halloween

I know Christmas is probably every one's focus right now. If not, it probably will be pretty soon.

I'm going to give you an excuse to not focus on Christmas for a couple months….

Let's focus on Halloween, shall we?!

I have some fun goodies for you to decorate your home and plan a fabulous party!
(Click on images to purchase/download).

How about this classic Halloween banner to hang across your mantle.

Happy Halloween Banner

Or maybe a print that you can frame and put on your buffet.

Trick or Treat Print

 

If you are planning on hosting a Halloween party, maybe one of these invites could get you started.

Eat Drink Scary Invite Hallow-glam Invite with Glitter

If you want an entire party package, the Hallow-glam set is available!

Hallow-Glam-Party-Collectio

I am also currently available for custom orders. Email me if you are needing something for your special occasion!


heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...