September 1, 2014

Peach Lover's Smoothie

 

Peach Lover's Smoothie

When we moved back into our house, a good friend gifted me this blender to make smoothies. I've only recently started using it and have been on the search for good and easy (i.e. few ingredients) smoothie recipes.

My most favorite fruit is peaches. I am a peach fanatic. If you tell me something is peach flavored, I'd probably eat/drink it.

So I've been experimenting and I think I've come up with something that will be added to my smoothie rotation.

If you're a peach lover like me, I'm sure you will like this recipe.

It's just simple ingredients.

I added some strawberries just because.

Greek yogurt adds some creaminess and lots of protein.

The key to this recipe is the Peach nectar. It's hard to get that strong peachy flavor from just frozen peaches so adding the peach nectar just takes this smoothie recipe to a higher level of peachiness. You can add anywhere from a half a can to a whole can of nectar depending on the flavor of peach you desire.

My girls loved it so if you have picky kids like mine, this would definitely be something to try.

Peach Lover's Smoothie Recipe

 


heather

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is bayanasci. Your recipe looks so delicious. I’ll try to do in my kitchen. I’ve been watching your shares. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...