September 15, 2014

Meal planning at it's best

So a couple things on this week's meal plan might look a little familiar to you. Obviously I'm not following my meal plans exactly. In my defense, last week was a little hectic being our first week of homeschool. I was exhausted by Tuesday!

Sept 14-20 Meal Plan

Just so you know, the breakfast and lunch meal plan didn't work out so great either. We're not good at doing breakfast and lunch. Let's just say my picky and demanding toddlers didn't exactly like everything I planned. I'm trying a whole new approach this week….two words.

Muffin.

Tins.

I'll report back soon.


heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...