September 26, 2014

Heaven on a Graham Cracker

I was going through pictures on my phone today and came across a picture of a super yummy snack. I shared it on Instagram but I'd thought I'd share it here too.

Graham Cracker Treat

I was kind of surprised at how many people hadn't heard of this little treat. Maybe it's a southern thing?

I made it one day this summer for my niece and nephew. They had never had it. They couldn't stop talking about how delicious it was. It was kind of funny watching them eat it. :)

Anyway, here it is.

Are you ready?

It's only 2 ingredients.

  • 1 Can Cream Cheese Frosting
  • Graham Crackers

Spread frosting on graham cracker and top with another graham cracker.

Enjoy!


heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...