August 13, 2014

What's up Wednesday

Today we had our third speech evaluation for one of the girls. We've been trying for a year to get some answers and then were told there was a 6 month wait to get in to a Speech Pathologist. SIX MONTHS! Anyway, I am so thankful we were able to get an appointment MUCH sooner than 6 months (more like 2 weeks). The appointment confirmed all of the concerns I've had over the past year (a momma's instinct is never wrong) and we will be starting speech therapy two times a week hopefully in the next few weeks.

I ordered a Plum Paper Designs planner this year instead of an Erin Condren planner. I'm liking it so far. I love that I had choices of how I wanted my weekly pages to look.

photo 1 (75) photo 2 (71)

Then May Designs put their planners on sale so I decided to order one to use separately for my shop and blog. I went with the 40 week non-dated planner. Now if I could just get Mary Poppins to drop in to entertain the girls, I could actually accomplish the things I plan to put in this little planner.

photo 3 (5)

I spotted this little mirror over on Joss & Main and want it BAD but I have no idea where I'd put it! It has all the colors I've been using in the house.

photo (60)

……..and now I see it's sold out. :(

We gave up cable this week. Yesterday, actually. I may have immediately gone into major withdrawals. Especially HGTV withdrawals. About a month ago we signed up for Netflix and Hulu Plus (NOT at all impressed with Hulu) and then recently signed up for Amazon Prime Prime is totally dangerous….and I'm not talking about the streaming part. No, I'm talking about the shopping and free shipping part. It's so easy to hop on and order something! A click of a button and your order is on it's way! Oh my! Someone should have warned me!

2 comments:

  1. Kirkland's has a mirror that's similar to the one you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I'll have to check that out. Thanks!

      Delete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...