August 1, 2014

Back in Business!

 

image

After a year of recovery, months of planning and designing, and a week of not sleep and drinking lots and lots………and lots of coffee, I am pleased to announce that embellish*ology, my Etsy shop is once again, open for business!

I have lots of plans for this little ole shop of mine and am excited about the future of embellish*ology.

The items currently listed are only a fraction of what I have so if there's something you need, please feel free to email me.

I will also be adding new items every week so check back often! ;)

Stay tuned for a fun giveaway!


heather

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...