July 24, 2014

A New Obsession

Lately, I have been wanting us to eat a little better but it hasn't really happened because it just seems overwhelming. I know that sounds silly but it's true. It's so much easier to open a box or throw together a meal that I've made a million times.

However, I have recently become addicted to these Stonyfield yogurt smoothies.

photo (60)

They have been really hard to find. I found them originally at Sam's Club but when I went to restock they didn't have them. :(  To get my fix, I ended up having to drive to Whole Foods, which is about 20 miles away!

So, Stonyfield, if you happen to miraculously read this post, I need more smoothies, please!!!

heather

1 comment:

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...