June 14, 2014

Silly Saturday

Two years old isn't always a bad thing. Along with all the dreaded typical two year old behavior, there has also been a lot of silliness over here. Today I thought I'd share a little bit of that silliness with you.

I'm sure you can tell by these pictures who's the leader of this comedic duo.

photo 4 (26)
photo 5 (12)

She comes by it honestly….she's her father's daughter. She gets her talent of impersonations from him too. Can you guess who she is here? ARRRRR!

photo 3 (43)

Half the time we have no idea where she get's these ideas. She's so random. Haha!

And then there's this one. She's turned into my quiet child…except when she's talking on her foot phone.

"Hewoah? He-woah?"

photo 1 (68)

Seriously. I have no idea.

photo 2 (64)

I'm pretty sure this represents both of their thoughts on potty training. Don't even get me started on that subject. Ooof!


heather

2 comments:

  1. I want to hear about your potty training experience!! We are planning on starting next month since baby #3 is coming soon and I don't want 3 in diapers!! Scared to death though haha

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...