May 28, 2014

Wednesday Randoms

I think it's time I get back to my Wednesday Randoms. :)

Last week JMac and I worked on sorting through and unpacking some more boxes. We now have one car in the garage! One down, one to go. The girls were very helpful. Haha!

052814_1

It has been raining for dayyyyssss. This past weekend I made JMac get the grill out of storage. We haven't had any grilled food in over a year and I've missed it bad. Here was his way of cleaning the grill (if you can't tell in the pic, it was raining HARD). LOL

052814_2

I love that we now have covered patios and can grill out even when it's raining.

The girls also enjoyed playing the rain…..

TnT Rain_1 TnT Rain_2 TnT Rain_3 Tnt Rain_4

Silly girls. I think that was the first time I ever let them play in the rain.

I still don't have any rooms put together yet. I've never had such a hard time finding things I like. Maybe I'm just being too picky. The closest room I have to being done is the dining room but all of it's components are spread out across 2 rooms.

052814_3

Now if I could just find some nice and well built chairs that won't send us way over budget….

I am doing little things to help me feel like I'm actually accomplishing something when it comes to the house…..I organized our broom closet yesterday.

052814_4

It's slow progress but it's progress, right? I'm just happy to be home.


heather

1 comment:

  1. Hey, slow progress is better than no progress:) Glad you guys are settling in. Hope it stops raining soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...