May 30, 2014

Five on Friday

It's been a while since I've done a Five on Friday. I thought this week I might share a little something from each day of this past week.

{MONDAY}

I spent Memorial day doing chores. I had to go do the last of the cleaning at the apartment so we could finally turn in our keys. SO glad to be done with that place. Then I ran a few errands sans kids since JMac was home.

{TUESDAY}

I am watching my niece and nephew a couple days a week this Summer. I had them on this day and it was amazing how much stuff around the house I got done! I got caught up on all the dirty dishes (ran 3 loads in the dishwasher), I organized our broom closet and did a post on Everyday Learning for Toddlers. Not to mention I also made 2 meals for 4 kiddos (does pop tarts count as a meal?)

{WEDNESDAY}

Wednesday was a pretty low key day. The girls played together nicely most of the day so I was able to get caught up on my couponing. The girls and I played a little game to work on our alphabet (post on this coming soon) and in the evening we spent some time outside on the patio.

{THURSDAY}

Yesterday got off to a rough start….at 3:20am. The day ended with both girls cuddled up next to me while they napped and I dozed in and out. It was kinda nice.

{FRIDAY}

Well, today hasn't exactly happened yet but tomorrow? Tomorrow is mine and JMac's 17th anniversary. Say what?! I don't feel old enough to be married that long.

Linking up with Darci over at {the good life bog} for Five on Friday.

 

heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...