May 3, 2014

15 Years Later

On May 3, 1999 we lost our first home to a devastating F5/F6 tornado. We were in our very early 20's when we rebuilt. Little did we know we'd be doing this again fifteen years later.

Before After After
Top: 2004; Middle: May 20, 2013; Bottom: May 2, 2014

Fifteen years later and we've survived our second loss to a tornado. It was much, much harder than the first time but we made it! We are survivors.

We are finally home. Again.

heather

P.S. For everyone that has been asking, I will have House Tour #1 posted sometime next week!

3 comments:

  1. It looks amazing. I know it's been a LOOONG wait, but I can't wait to see how much you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is perfect Heather! So happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...