March 10, 2014

Meal Plan Monday

I am back at it this week with the meal planning. It's so hard being consistent right now with everything that's going on but it's good for me to do this because on the days where I don't know what day it is (which is most days) I don't have to think about what to make. I just look at the menu!

I'm also still going with easy meals. Don't be fooled by some of the things on the menu because they're most likely going to be prepared from a box or bag. ;)

Oh and I also added Saturday and Sunday to the menu so now you have 7 days worth of ideas for your own meal planning!

March 9-15 Meal Plan
*Wild Card means whatever I can come up with with what we have that night. :)

What's on your menu for this week?

heather

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I don't know why I never plan a sandwich night. They're so good, I really should! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...