February 5, 2014

Wednesday Randoms

Snow & cold go away. AND DON'T COME BACK!

I'm so over it. We're supposed to get snow storm #3 of 5 tonight. I'm ready to move South….like equator south.

Ok, moving on…..

I've been working on trying to get my shop re-stocked. I don't have an official "re-opening" date yet. (I say re-opening because it's been empty since before Christmas).

2013 Shop Banner

I sent a text to a good friend today telling her how I hadn't done anything all day. Only I sent it to hubby instead of her…. Nothing like big fat text fail to get your rear in gear to do the things you said you were going to do.

Due to the extreme cold and snow, I haven't been out of the house since Saturday. The girls haven't been out since Thursday. We've done ok but I'm thinking we may have to somehow escape soon.

Gone Fishin'

The girls have been requesting pony tails lately. I've been happy to oblige because their hair in their face drives me nuts…especially when they get sticky food all in it. However, Tillie, I believe, has been using it as a delay tactic for bedtime. We'll get the all settled in bed and as soon as we shut the door to their room, she starts crying. When we go in to see what's wrong, she asks for a "pun tae" (It took us FOREVER to figure out what she was saying!).

Pony Tails

Despite the weather, I'm still being told we should have our cabinets end of this week. I'm not holding my breath but it would be awesome if that's the case! I was looking over my kitchen cabinet drawings again last night and realized that I have rollouts in every lower cabinet except for one. I am VERY excited about that! In our house before, I hated having to get on the floor and practically crawl into the lower cabinets to reach stuff at the back.

heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...