February 17, 2014

Meal Plan Monday: February Week 3

Today is grocery shopping day so our meals this week are based off what I already have…which isn't much.

Last night I made Bean & Cheese Burritos. I've never made them before…I don't know why, they were so easy and tasted very yummy! And the best part? They cost me less than $2.00 to make!

Feb 17-22 2014 Meal Plan

I didn't plan anything for Saturday because we are helping my best friend and her family move into their new home.

I'm enjoying these easier meals that I am planning but I still dream about the day I can go back to making nicer meals in my new kitchen. When I do finally get settled in my kitchen, I plan to do some experimenting and get some recipes posted here on the blog.

Is there anything else I could post that would help you with meal planning?


heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...