February 3, 2014

Meal Plan Monday: Feb 2-8

I'm embracing the less is more idea when it comes to dinners. We are eating more sandwiches and leftovers and wasting less. This method is a lot easier on the grocery budget as well.

Feb 2-8 2014 Meal Plan

With the impending snowmageddon forecasted for this week, I went ahead and planned meals for the weekend. We woke up with our first round of snow yesterday morning, I knew we weren't going to be eating out so we had glazed pork chops.

Next Saturday, I plan to make Chicken Enchilada Casserole.

Budget Friendly Meal Planning

Here are the ingredients I picked up for this weeks meals using coupons. (My grocery store doubles coupons up to $1.00).

  • Little Smokies – On sale for $2.50, used $0.55/1 coupon that doubled to $1.10. Paid $1.40
  • Velveeta Shells & Cheese – On sale for $1.99, used $0.75/1 coupon that doubled to $1.50. Paid $0.49
  • Hinode Rice – Regular price $1.89, used $1.00/1 coupon that doubled to $2.00 that made it FREE!
  • Del Monte Green Beans – On sale for $0.59, used $0.60/3 coupon that doubled to $1.20, Paid $0.19 per can.

Happy meal planning!

heather

 

1 comment:

  1. I finally posted a meal plan but now need to get on couponing! I need to lower this grocery bill haha! I forgot about little smokies and I bet the girls would love them with Mac and cheese. Will have to add that for next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...