February 18, 2014

A Proud Mom-mom Moment

Do you see anything out of the ordinary in this picture?

Surviving the Terrible Two's

That would be Tensley posing….and smiling for a picture! I think I've mentioned before how this girl NEVER stays still when I'm trying to take a picture…or any other time, really.

Granted she didn't pose for me.

My father-in-law wanted a picture of the two of them and when Tensley saw him with the camera she immediately walked over to Tillie, leaned her head in and said, "Cheese!"

I was in shock.

She never poses for me. She'll say "cheese" but she never stands still long enough for me to get a pic. Even with my DSLR and a fast shutter speed, I can't seem to get a non-blurry picture of her.

I hope this means we've turned a corner on the photography front. Please, please let this be a new thing for her.

I was a little jealous that she posed for my FIL but at the same time I had never been more proud. :)


heather

1 comment:

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...