January 29, 2014

Wednesday Randoms

It's hump day already? I hope you all are staying warm and safe. This Polar Vortex thing is out of control. I don't know about you but I'm praying for a warm (and uneventful) Spring and Summer.

I've been lazy this week. The girls and I haven't left the apartment except to do house checks. I kind of like not having a busy schedule but not having anywhere to be tends to make me a little lazy. It's a slippery slope.

Speaking of lazy, I've also been doing the bare minimum with chores. I'd rather be spending my time space planning for the new house. However, this is kind of hard to do not knowing what I have as far as content. If it were warmer, I'd be sorting through boxes.

We have two more days until payday and we are out of beverages (milk, iced coffee, creamer etc.) This could be a problem with the toddlers (Don't worry, they don't get iced coffee).

We STILL have our Christmas tree up. Since the girls like the lights so much, I bought heart lights to lessen the blow of taking down the tree but the tree still remains. I'll get to it eventually.

The girls toy's continue to invade the entire apartment. I SO want to pack up 75% of them but their closet is already full (full of donated diapers, toys and clothes that are either out of season or no longer fit) and I have no where else to put them. I will be doing a huge purge when we move.

I'm hoping to have a BIG rebuild update this weekend. Let's just hope things happen according to plan.


heather

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...