January 22, 2014

Wednesday Randoms

It's been a while since I've done this. I usually have so many things going through my head but when I sit down to type them out, I go blank!

  • Our Crazy 8 is having a huge sale right now. They had several pieces for $3.99 and under so I stocked up on some summer outfits for the girls! I scored 22 pieces for less than $85!! I think they're having a pretty good sale on their website too!

  • We are buying a small fridge tonight. We will use it in the apartment for the items I've been stocking up on due to the awesome sales at the grocery store where I make my coupon trips but then we'll use it in our media room in the house.

  • We are up-cycling the chandelier that was in my craft room before the tornado. It was black but we painted it with a chrome paint and I'm loving how it turned out! I'm hoping to use it above the tub in our master bath. Question though….should I put the crystals back on it or leave them off?

photo (48)

  • I can't get this song out of my head. I've been playing it on repeat all day. Also, it has inspired me in other ways….maybe a future printable? Or print?

photo (49)

  • With the house getting closer to being done (but still several weeks away) I've started thinking about packing and where things are going in the new house. Every time I clean the apartment, I dream about the day I clean it for the last time. I've never been so excited about cleaning! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...