January 17, 2014

Ten Minute Beef Stroganoff

I used to work with a woman who was from Russia. It was she who informed be that beef stroganoff is actually made with tomato sauce as opposed to my way of making it with a brown gravy sauce. The "Russian" version sounded more like my version of Swiss Steak (recipe will be posted at a later date).

photo (48)


Anyway, beef stroganoff is one of my go to quick and easy meals. I always have the ingredients on hand and when I'm in a hurry to get dinner on the table, it comes together fast.

Beef Stroganoff

Serve with a side of your choice and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...