January 13, 2014

My One Little Word for 2014

One Little Word 2014

I have been contemplating my word for several weeks now. Every time I would choose a word and then start to write about it, another word would come up. Then I'd start to write about that word and yet another word would come up. So now, weeks later, I have come up with a word that pretty much encompasses all the words.

renewv.  To begin (something) again especially with more force or enthusiasm

Renew is my One Little Word for this year, 2014.

For those of you who have been following me these past 7 months, this may come as no surprise to you.

Seven months ago, my world was turned upside down. Again. May family was safe but my home and my things were not.

Since that dreadful day, a lot of last year's goals have been going through my mind and I know where I want to be….where I need to be, I just need to get there. 

When I looked up the word renew, the definition that I came across was perfect! I want to renew my goals from 2013 and I want to set out to achieve them with "more force and/or enthusiasm".

I hope you'll join me on this journey of renewal.

heather

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...