January 27, 2014

Menu Monday: Two weeks of meal plans

Since I failed to post last week's meal plan, I thought I'd go ahead and share it with this week's meal plan. Hubby actually said he was ok with eating sandwiches a couple times a week (he used to not want sandwiches for dinner) so there will be more of that on my meal plans going forward!

Last week we had a couple of really yummy meals with enough left over to have leftovers for 2-3 meals! I have been tired of throwing out so much food so from now on, we will be having left over nights…if not during the week then on the weekends.

Jan 20-14 2013 Meal Plan

Because there's been so much work going on at our house again, we've started back on our daily house checks when JMac (AKA hubby) gets home from work. With this added back to our daily schedule, I am starting to plan even easier & quicker meals (including the leftovers & sandwiches) for dinner. Let's just say my crock pot will be getting a good workout. ;)

Jan 27-13 2013 Meal Plan

I'm so excited about the sandwiches and leftovers! That means an even lower grocery bill!!

Happy Monday to all!

heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...