January 13, 2014

Meal Plan Monday

I've had a request to bring back Meal Plan Monday so I'm bringing it back….this week. I may or may not have one for next week. ;)

I actually made my meal plan last week but it was more of a list of meals than a well planned out meal plan. I went ahead and scheduled the meals out for this week.

For the most part, I'm still planning easy and quick meals since I'm still having to cook in #thetinykitchen (If you're on Instagram, you can follow my kitchen adventures using that hashtag). I'm hoping I'll be cooking and baking in my normal sized kitchen in a couple of months!

January Week 3 Meal Plan

The cost for this week's meal plan is minimal. For tonight's meal I only had to buy ground beef and sour cream. For the Indian Tacos I bought ground beef and had coupons for the biscuits so I managed to get 2 cans of biscuits for $0.50 each! The Red beans for Wednesday's meal were part of a gift basket from a group from Louisiana that came to help us with clean up efforts after the tornado and I got the microwavable Hinode rice pouches for FREE with coupons! I will, however, have to buy garlic bread. I already have just about everything for the spicy sausage except the sausage but no worries, I'll be picking that up this week because it's on sale and I have a coupon!

If you want to learn about couponing (the non-extreme kind) you can read my couponing series HERE.

heather

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you brought this back! It helps give me ideas :) I've had a few people ask me to post mine so might start doing that!! Meal plans are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had an Indian Taco since I left Oklahoma over 8 years ago. (I can't remember how I found your blog, but I think it's great.)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...