January 24, 2014

Baked Spaghetti

If you have a Cheddar's in your area, you might be familiar with their Baked Spasagna. It's one of my favorite dishes and I get it almost every time I go.

I have been searching for a recipe that is similar but easy to make and I think I finally found one!

Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti

Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti

Adapted from Plain Chicken

Ingredients:

  • 12 oz Spaghetti
  • 2 Cans Tomato Sauce
  • 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
  • 3 tsp Italian Seasoning
  • 1/2 cup chopped onion (I use frozen)
  • 1 tsp Garlic Powder
  • 8 oz Cream Cheese
  • 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In a skillet, brown the ground beef and onion until cooked through. Add tomato sauce, 2 tsp of the Italian Seasoning and garlic powder (you can add additional seasonings to taste). Let simmer on low heat.

While sauce is simmering, cook spaghetti according to directions on the package (I suggest breaking up the spaghetti). Drain and place cooked spaghetti in a bowl. Stir in cream cheese and 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning until spaghetti is thoroughly coated.

In a 9x13" pan, spread a small amount of meat sauce in the bottom of the dish. Put coated spaghetti in dish and top with remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until brown & bubbly.

Enjoy!

heather

P.S. I promise to post better pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. This looks delish!!! I love Plain Chicken recipes!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...