December 5, 2013

Snowpocalypse Day 1

Snow Day!

We survived day one of the "historic winter storm".

The girls were fairly excited about the snow….for about 2 minutes. Then they carried on with their normal day doing what toddlers do. Right now, at 11pm, they are not asleep. I've been in there once and hubby is in there now.

TnT Snow Day

Hubby worked from home today. Yesterday when he told me he was going to work from home I wasn't sure how it was going to work. We have two toddlers. In an apartment. There's no where to go in this tiny space to get peace and quiet (he's on the phone most of the day for work). He worked in our bedroom. We made it work.

While the girls played and hubby worked, I worked on designing stuff for the shop. I added two more 8x10 printables today.

Merry-&-Bright  Joy to the World Chalkboard

If you follow me on Instagram, be on the lookout for another Flash Sale tommorow (Friday).

So we survived day one of being stuck inside. Our temps aren't supposed to get above freezing until next Wednesday so I'm fully expecting us to have full blown I'm-gonna-go-crazy-if-I-don't-get-out-of-this-apartment cabin fever by then. I'm really hoping the weather doesn't get that bad. And let's hope the girls sleep because if I don't get sleep I will definitely be a cranky momma.

heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...