December 7, 2013

Snow Day Chaos Day 2

Well we barely survived day two (yesterday….Friday) of being stuck inside.

The girls basically destroyed the apartment by removing every toy from every nook and cranny in this apartment. After the fun of that wore off they started doing other things like playing peek-a-boo behind the curtains, hiding in their closet, and climbing on things.

While I was sitting at the dining table working I started hearing, "Hawp! Mommmmmma Hawp!" coming from their bedroom. I knew exactly what was going on……

Snow Day TnT

They had climbed up onto the changing table and couldn't get down. Those silly girls have been doing this for a couple of weeks now and they still haven't figured out how to get down.

I, of course, grabbed my phone to get a picture and when they say me then they started hamming it up. (Darn the grainy photos! I guess I need to have my real camera sitting out for moments like this.)

Snow Day Collage

I just love when they act like they love each other.

This one is my favorite (again, a grainy iPhone pic, ugh).

Snow Day TnT Fave

The relationship between sisters is like no other. There's just something so very special about it. I hope they remain the best of friends always and forever.

Today has been pretty calm. Hubs is working out at the house but only because he has to get some stuff done before they can come in and insulate and put up the drywall.

The girls and I are still stuck inside but we have been pretty lazy today….not much chaos. Thank goodness. I'm hoping the temps get above freezing sooner than Wednesday because I don't think I'll make it that long being holed up in this apartment.

heather

2 comments:

  1. Awww, so cute!! Hope you guys were able to get out for a bit this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are too cute! My sister and her fam are in Norman and have been stuck too! Hopefully it clears up for you all soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...