December 1, 2013

Rebuild Update: Week 15-In the Dry

New Mills Rebuild Logo

There was not much exciting progress this week. The HVAC passed inspection and the electrical did not. It wasn't a big deal though….the electrician fixed it on Friday. The plumber worked some last week too…we have bath tubs!…….but I would guess they still have a day or two more of work.

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw the ugly window incident. We were originally supposed to have fixed windows (cannot be opened) on the gables and then in the family room but they installed single hung windows (can be opened). The style was right, they were just the wrong type. I requested they correct it and then last week they delivered the oh so ugly windows I had posted on Instagram. I'm hoping we don't have to wait another 2 weeks on the correct windows because they can't really do anything else until all of the (correct) windows are installed.

Weather may get us again this week. They are forecasting rain/freezing rain/snow again this week. Ugh.

heather

2 comments:

  1. please tell me the stone and brick you used. We are building in Mo. and I really love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your brick and stone. Please send me the colors and maker of each.

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...