I'm on a roll now that I'm getting back to couponing. I had forgotten the rush you get from saving money!
After printing and clipping my coupons, I made my list and went on my weekly trip today. This is how I did.
(1) Mrs. Schubert Rolls = $1.38
(4) Bags Kraft Shredded Cheese = $0.99/ea.*
(2) Pillsbury Cookies = $0.50/ea.
(2) Chinet napkins = FREE!!
(5) Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup = $0.60/ea.
(4) Cans Evaporated Milk = $0.50/ea.
(1) Box Poptarts = FREE!!
(1) Box Apple Jacks = $0.50!!
(1) Hinode Steamable Rice = FREE!!
Total Spent $16.67 (Saved 76%)
*I should have gotten the cheese for $0.49/ea. but the cashier didn't double my coupons and I wasn't watching while she was scanning my items thanks to the little toddlers that I had to drag along with me.
**To see my tips on shopping with coupons, click here.
***To read the entire Not So Extreme Couponing series, click here.