December 20, 2013

Not So Extreme Couponing: Cheap and Free!

I'm on a roll now that I'm getting back to couponing. I had forgotten the rush you get from saving money!

122013 Coupon Trip

After printing and clipping my coupons, I made my list and went on my weekly trip today. This is how I did.

(1) Mrs. Schubert Rolls = $1.38
(4) Bags Kraft Shredded Cheese = $0.99/ea.*
(2) Pillsbury Cookies = $0.50/ea.
(2) Chinet napkins = FREE!!
(5) Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup = $0.60/ea.
(4) Cans Evaporated Milk = $0.50/ea.
(1) Box Poptarts = FREE!!
(1) Box Apple Jacks = $0.50!!
(1) Hinode Steamable Rice = FREE!!

Total Spent $16.67 (Saved 76%)

*I should have gotten the cheese for $0.49/ea. but the cashier didn't double my coupons and I wasn't watching while she was scanning my items thanks to the little toddlers that I had to drag along with me.

**To see my tips on shopping with coupons, click here.

***To read the entire Not So Extreme Couponing series, click here.


heather

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I've wanted to start couponing for so long, and I'm finally going to do it. I just read through your whole series and am excited (and anxious) to get started! I'll probably be emailing you with a lot of questions. :)

    Gjbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...