December 22, 2013

My Rockin' Holiday Playlist

Year after year, I have had the same favorite Christmas Albums. I have been known to blast these albums while dancing and working in my kitchen making all kinds of Christmas goodies.

Christmas Playlist

These are my favorites in no particular order:

It also wouldn't be Christmas for me if I don't hear the following two songs:

I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gayla Peevey (Is this a nationwide known song? I don't get out of my Oklahoma bubble very often so I was just curious.)

and

The BC Clark Jingle (unless you are from Oklahoma, know someone from Oklahoma or have visited Oklahoma during the holidays, you most likely will not know this jingle. It has been around for yearrrrrrrs and is a jingle for a jewelry store. However, I just discovered while writing this post, you can download it from iTunes!)


heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...