November 13, 2013

Wednesday Randoms

I haven't done a Wednesday Random post in a while so I thought I'd sit down and do one today.

  • I'm pretty excited at the progress on our house. I keep asking or builder if he thinks they'll be done before the date in our contract but he keeps trying avoiding the question. I know it's because he doesn't want to make any promises but I think if things keep going this well, we could be back home sooner than we expected.

  • It's gotten pretty cold here this week and I don't have any heavy coats here in the apartment. I really need to go rummage through storage to see if I have any of my heavy coats.

  • The terrible two's have gotten a little more…..well, terrible in the past few weeks. Like whoa! It's the reason why I haven't been blogging much lately.

  • We didn't plan on making any big purchases for the house until we got closer to our move in date but when we saw that the fridge that I wanted was 25% off, we couldn't resist so I got a new fridge last night! If you follow me on Pinterest, you might have seen it on my Rebuild board. It's a Whirlpool 29 cu. ft. French door fridge.
Whirlpool® 29 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator with Flexible Capacity That Stores More

 

  • I have started a project list for things I want to get done. Sadly, it consists of small everyday things that I used to be able to get done before the toddlers forced me to become the Referee and Safety Patrol. It's just that my days have become so busy that I need to write everything down or I forget about it. I even have to be reminded to pay the bills, do laundry or clean the kitchen. That's how bad it is.

  • I posted a video on Instagram of the garbage disposal in our apartment. It vibrates so much it shakes the entire kitchen and it is so ridiculously loud. It pretty much sums up apartment living for us.

  • I hadn't planned on decorating for Christmas this year because I didn't want to buy anything until we were in our house but seeing the excitement on the girls' faces when we go to stores that have their Christmas stuff out is making me think we might decorate a little.

5 comments:

  1. My husband and I just went fridge shopping last night - ours is going out. We're leaning towards an LG but also the french door style. I'm enjoying following your rebuild - what strength you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your fridge, haha..it's so new and fancy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fridge!
    We're in the midst of the terrible twos. I never had to go through it with my two older kids! But Lily...she is just very stubborn. Her favorite term is LILY DO IT! It's exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are entering the terrible 2's and in already frustrated and exhausted! This weeks been a doozy and I lost it on more than one occasion. I hear 3 is worse so looks like there's no end in sight yet :( hang in there Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the fridge and I laughed at the garbage disposal. That thing needs HELP!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...