October 30, 2013

Wednesday Randoms

Feels a little like I've been scarce online lately. Normally, I would stress out about not getting a blog post up everyday and not working on my shop but right now it feels right not worrying about it.


It's raining today which means work on the house has probably come to a screeching halt. I'm ready to get the house in the dry so we don't have to worry anymore about rain delays. We're almost there. I'm thinking another week, or two…depending on the weather.

As a result of my breakdown last week, I started us on a new schedule/routine this week. It requires me getting up at 6am which I'm not very excited about but it's the only time I can get anything done (like showering) lately. I get the girls up at 8am so that gives me two hours to get some stuff done. Then I have a couple more hours to work on stuff at nap time. I plan to do a full post on this in about a week or so.

I've been going to a bible study on Tuesday mornings. It's for mom's with children at home. I'm really enjoying connecting not only with mom's with children around the same age but just some of the women my age. We haven't been going consistently (for various reasons like sick kids, tornados…..) so it's been hard to connect with anybody.

The girls got haircuts last week. It's Tillie's 3rd haircut and Tensley's 2nd (she was asleep last time we were at the salon). I can't believe I have children with so much hair (seeing as I don't have much at all….it's very, very thin)!

Tensley Haircut Tillie Haircut

I hope everyone is having a good week!

Cursif Signature

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...