October 15, 2013

Toddler Tuesday: Fall Fashion

Toddler Fall Fashion Cover

Having twin girls and having to buy two of everything can add up! If I'm not careful my clothing budget can disappear very quickly. However, I do tend to splurge here and there.

I thought I'd share some of the girls' Fall wardrobe that I've purchased (and some I'm hoping to in the near future).

The outfit Tens is wearing above is from Target. As soon as I saw it I had to have it! Especially since my girls look good in any kind of blue. It was a little bit of a splurge at $12 for each outfit (I typically try to stay around $10 and under).

Here are some other outfits I've managed to snag thanks to sales and being thrifty. They're all from Gymboree.

Sparkle Woodland Creatures Rainy Day Flowers

So you may look at these and think, "those aren't Fall appropriate!" In fact, the first 2 outfits are capri outfits. You see, our fall high temps really aren't that much cooler so I can usually just add a light sweater or jacket for the cooler mornings and evenings and we're good.

I also plan to use some of their summer clothes and layer them. I often layer their summer dresses over leggings and add a little sweater cardi or jacket. That's the great thing about dresses…they can last longer than a year. They go from dress to tunic to top as your little one grows.

Here are some of the outfits I have put together over the past few weeks. I've been posting these on Instagram with the hashtag #stairwayrunway.

Flowers & Ric Rac Tensley Flowers & Ric Rac Tillie Purple Black White & PinkPink Ruffles_1  Pink Ruffles_2

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Dressing girls must be so fun :) My twins are boys so it's tougher to find cute stuff but it also helps in the budget department! Sometimes I buy two packs of romper sets and then they just coordinate instead of match but I'm a sucker for matching twins!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...