October 28, 2013

Rebuild Update: Week 10-Roof Raising

I love that I've been having updates to share each week!

Mills Rebuild

Whew! We had a non-stop weekend so I'm posting this update a couple days late.

Remember last week when I shared that the walls were going up? Well they've made significant progress this week! These guys have been working from sun up to sun down 7 days a week!

This week they've finished the interior walls, framed in the rooms above the garage, put up the Zipboard on the exterior and started working on the roof!

Week 10-Front Porch
Week 10 Roof Patio No 2
Week 10 Roof-Back patio
Week 10 Roof East Side
Week 10 Roof

It's a ways off before they put up the brick but it was delivered last week! The color is called Cimarron and is a dark brown brick. I hope the stone we picked out compliments it nicely.

Cimarron Brick

We made our "final" granite selections this weekend. That was fun…not really. I didn't get exactly what I wanted but I'm pretty happy with our choices.

Week 10-Granite Alaska White Week 10-Granite Venetian Gold

The granite selections we made are Black Pearl (not pictured), Alaska White and Venetian Gold.

I hope it doesn't rain as much as they say it's going to this week. At one point they were talking snow but with forecasted temps in the 60's & 70's I'm not sure how that's going to happen. Hoping they can at least get the roof done before the rain starts.

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...