October 5, 2013

Rebuild Update: Plumbing

Mills Rebuild Logo

We have plumbing! Well….some plumbing. They've only installed the sewage pipes for the new additions but it's already passed inspection so we can at least move forward. We still need water lines and our previous gas line has to be re-routed. It rained again Friday night so the ground is pretty wet again. I'm hoping it has or will dry up quick so they can finish the plumbing and get the foundation finished.

This is the plumbing in our new bathroom.

Plumbing New Bathroom

I don't remember if I mentioned this before but the brick has been chosen and ordered! The stone for the wainscot has been decided and just needs to be ordered.

We looked at some lighting and appliances today. We have pretty much all of our lighting picked out so it's time to start ordering/buying!

Our first selection meeting for our finishes is Tuesday and I cannot wait! I'm ready to dig in to the design stuff!

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...