October 18, 2013

I'm here but I'm not…

We're exhausted

This week has been such a blur.

Last weekend Tensley, I believe, had a bad dream during her nap so the first of this week has been tough trying to get her to sleep in her own bed. All four of us slept in our bed Monday night. Actually, the girls slept in our bed and we teetered on the edge most of the night and woke up every time they moved or made a noise (I seriously don't know how families co-sleep)

I've gotten behind on my 31 days posts. I might get caught up on them but I might not. I'm just too tired to think about it right now.

Speaking of tired. About a month ago I had my thyroid levels tested (I have/had Hashimoto's Thyroiditis) and it came back that I was very hyper thyroid. They lowered my meds and about a week after taking them I felt like I hit a wall and haven't been able to get over it since. There was no amount of caffeine that could have brought me out of that state of exhaustion. Believe me, I tried.

This past week they tested my levels again and now I'm on the extreme opposite of the spectrum. Now I'm very hypo thyroid…which explains the exhaustion that seems to have come to a head in the last week. It also explains the headaches I've been having every day since last weekend. My meds have been adjusted yet again so I'm hoping I can feel normal again soon…although I'm still struggling to figure out what normal is lately.

So I'm telling you all of this to say that anything involving the computer has been neglected. The only time I can ever get anything done is when the girls are napping and for the past week, I've been napping with them. If I'm not napping when the girls are napping, I'm trying to get caught up on household stuff and when they go to bed I either go to bed as well or blankly stare at the TV until I can muster enough energy to move to the bed.

I promise I'll be around. You just may not see posts from me frequently until this thyroid stuff gets worked out.

I will, however, have a Rebuild Update this weekend.

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...