October 1, 2013

31 Days of Design

Once again I've decided to wait until the very last minute to join The Nester for her 31 days challenge.

31 Days of Design

I've been racking my brain for the last 24 hours to come up with a topic. My situation right now is not conducive to most of the topics I came up with. That being said, I have a ton of topics to choose from for next year when we are finally in our house. :)

One thing that I have been able to carry over from my pre-tornado days is designing printables and now also logos, business cards, Facebook cover photos, etc. (sorry, no blog design or anything involving coding, lol).

So since I have this one thing of mine that is familiar to me, I thought I'd share my favorite projects, printable sets and designs that haven't yet been completed, and completed sets that haven't been available for sale yet. Heck, I might even throw some more freebies in the mix!

My goal in this is to kick my motivation into high gear, get some projects completed, and get my shop back up and running.


Today I'm going to share my two latest projects. One was a logo design and the other was a logo/blog button.

I love how this first one turned out! It was for Brittany, who has kept me stocked with monogrammed clothing for the girls. :) This is her Facebook cover photo. After designing her logo, I decided the Facebook cover photo needed a simple background so I came up with this soft ombre background!

N&S-Adorables-Logo

This next project was my most recent and it's for another Brittany. She is raising money this month for orphan care and if she reaches her goal, she's going to audition for Big Brother! You can read about it here.

For her logo, she wanted clean and modern so I just ran with the Big Brother concept and this is what the final product looks like.

Big-Brother-Project

I love working on projects like this. It keeps me sane and gives me a release during nap time.

To see all of my 31 Days of Design posts, click HERE.

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

  1. What talent you have, I love them both. Looking forward to seeing what else you create these 31 days :)

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...