October 6, 2013

31 Days of Design: Wonderland

Many of you have already seen this set but I can't not include it in these 31 Days posts!

It is probably my most favorite so far…but that's probably because I have an emotional attachment to it since it was for TnT's first birthday. :)

Onederland-Save-the-Date

Onederland-Invitation

I have done several variations of both the save the date and invitation. Many have used them for weddings as well as birthday parties.

I tweaked the set a little bit after the girls' party but you can see the rest of the set in use here and here.

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...