October 5, 2013

31 Days of Design: Nursery Prints

31 Days of Design

This set of prints was a custom project for a sweet friend of mine and her new little one's nursery. She sent me pictures of the bedding and requested Alligators.

Aligator Prints

I have been designing more and more prints and I'm really enjoying it!

If you have a print in mind that you would like for me to design for you, feel free to contact me!

If you're ever looking for free printable prints, check out my Freebies page!

Cursif Signature

2 comments:

  1. Could you do one of those alligator printables for me?? With the name "Cash"??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Can you email me? Just click on the envelope button above.
      Thanks!

      Delete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...