October 9, 2013

31 Days of Design: Elmo & Abby

31 Days of Design

I have turned on Sesame Street for the girls here and there since they were around one year old but it hasn't been until recently that they've really started watching it. Every morning they get up, drink their chocolate milk and eat breakfast while watching Sesame Street. When I was thinking about it this week, I remembered I had done an Elmo & Abby party and so I thought I'd share it with you today.

Elmo-&-Abby-Invite

Elmo-&-Abby

This design will be available by request only and will not be listed in my shop.

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...