October 7, 2013

31 Days of Design: Business/Calling Cards

I've been going non-stop the past two days which has put me a little behind on these posts so I'm posting it on Tuesday as a Monday post. Gotta love the ability to schedule posts. :)

31 Days of Design

Honestly, I've designed more business cards for myself than for clients but I'd like to share a few that I've done in the past year.

Posie Design Front Posie Design Back

This one is my Posie Design. There are many options with this design, you could use both for one card using the first design as the front and the other as the back. You could also just use the second design for a one sided business card. If you just wanted a calling card, with a little bit of added info, like a phone number and/or email, you could use the first design by itself.

These next two designs were done near the holidays so they have a bit of a Christmas/holiday theme.

Holly Design  Modern Holiday Design

Both designs would be perfect for calling cards. If you wanted to add info, there is an option to add a back side for a two sided card.

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...