September 4, 2013

Wednesday Randoms: Wicked, Crickets & Grasshoppers

I'm linking up again with Megan this week for Midweek Randoms!

  • James has been home sick the past two days because he's sick. We haven't see much of him since I quarantined him in our bedroom. First Tillie and now him…I hope this isn't a sign of things to come this fall.

  • I bought tickets this weekend to go see Wicked. I have been wanting to see this for years and had the chance to see it on Broadway a few years ago but was overruled and I ended up seeing The Producers instead.
             

 

  • I go out to our property often just to see if anything is being done (even though I know we're at a standstill right now but one can hope, right) and I've noticed, even here at the apartment, an insane number of grasshoppers. I don't think I remember there ever being this many in our area. A result of the tornado/weather maybe?

 

  • In addition to grasshoppers, we seem to have an issue with crickets here at the apartment. At night in the breezeways there are tons of them and they are loud. Now they've started to migrate into the apartment and I've had James kill 3 of them already today!

  • I came across this quote on Pinterest last night and texted it to James. His response was a laugh and "Uh Oh, we're screwed." You see, we are both creative people and it would explain the current condition of our apartment. We're both in creative overdrive with the (re)build and I've been super focused on my shop & this little blog of mine.
    Uh oh. Both of us are creatives.

Cursif Signature

4 comments:

  1. Crickets are so annoying!!!

    I can't wait to hear about your Wicked show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to see Wicked! I hope you have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will LOVE Wicked! I saw it here in Toledo a couple of weeks ago. AMAZING and I've still got songs stuck in my head. Have you read the book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had the book for a while. I started it but couldn't get into it & now I never have time to read. I figure this would just be easier. lol

      Delete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...