September 11, 2013

Wednesday Randoms: Tacos, iPhones & Sponsors

  • My mind kept wandering back to this day 12 years ago. It's one of those moments I'll never forget. I was at home getting ready for work and I remember watching that second plane crash into the building. I was in complete shock and didn't want to go into work fearing something else could happen.

Wednesday-Randoms

  • We've have been a little lazy around here for the past few days….ok, the last week. I just haven't had the desire to leave the house (except for my bible study yesterday).

  • I had some ground chicken so I decided to make chicken tacos last night. They were delicious! Even the girls liked them. I know this because they ate TWO tacos each!

  • Is anyone else as excited as I am about the iPhone 5s release date being announced?! I have been waiting months…MONTHS for it to come out. I need a new phone baaaaaaad.

  • Some of my friends have had some weird things happen in Instagram so I've decided to switch my account to private. I had it private for a little while then set it back to public and now I'm back to private. I'm pretty sure this is going to be a permanent change. If you want to follow me and you are private, please make sure you have a bio so I know you're not some crazy person. Mmmk? :) Or you can email me and say, "Hey, accept my request please!"

  • Be sure to check out my sponsors over in my sidebar. These ladies were very kind and generous to me after the tornado so I want to give them a shout out. I promise you, you will love all of their products so go right now and check out their shops!

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...