September 25, 2013

Wednesday Randoms: Candy Corn & Duck Face

So I started a blog post yesterday afternoon to post, well…. yesterday. But mass chaos and no nap toddlers made it impossible to finish so I saved that baby for another day. Pretty much the story of my life.

  • In my quiet time this morning, these verses jumped out at me and I felt I needed to share them. If you're like me and have trouble being patient sometimes, this may help.

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. ~2 Peter 2.8-9

  • I think we've decided to go on a shopping strike. Shopping for the new house that is. Well, I've gone on a buying strike. James is still "shopping" online. I just can't do it, it's too stressful to try to decorate a house that doesn't even have walls yet!

  • I've actually been enjoying the cooler weather we've had the past couple of days. I've switched from shorts & t-shirts to capris and t-shirts. Hey, when you start to sweat the minute your children wake up, you tend to dress cooler than normal. Seriously though, what is up with that?! It's like the second I get them out of bed I start sweating instantly.

  • Now that the candy corn is "in season", I've made my fall snack. I usually make it with peanuts but decided to try it with cashews this year. It's not quite the same but still pretty good. It's also almost gone. :)
    photo (41)

 

  • This little stinker has perfected the duck face. Tillie still draws her lips inward. We're still working on it. :)
    Tensley Duck Face

Well, that's about all I've got. My mind has been so consumed with house stuff lately there hasn't been much room for random thoughts. LOL

Cursif Signature

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...