So I started a blog post yesterday afternoon to post, well…. yesterday. But mass chaos and no nap toddlers made it impossible to finish so I saved that baby for another day. Pretty much the story of my life.
- In my quiet time this morning, these verses jumped out at me and I felt I needed to share them. If you're like me and have trouble being patient sometimes, this may help.
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. ~2 Peter 2.8-9
- I think we've decided to go on a shopping strike. Shopping for the new house that is. Well, I've gone on a buying strike. James is still "shopping" online. I just can't do it, it's too stressful to try to decorate a house that doesn't even have walls yet!
- I've actually been enjoying the cooler weather we've had the past couple of days. I've switched from shorts & t-shirts to capris and t-shirts. Hey, when you start to sweat the minute your children wake up, you tend to dress cooler than normal. Seriously though, what is up with that?! It's like the second I get them out of bed I start sweating instantly.
- Now that the candy corn is "in season", I've made my fall snack. I usually make it with peanuts but decided to try it with cashews this year. It's not quite the same but still pretty good. It's also almost gone. :)
- This little stinker has perfected the duck face. Tillie still draws her lips inward. We're still working on it. :)
Well, that's about all I've got. My mind has been so consumed with house stuff lately there hasn't been much room for random thoughts. LOL