September 21, 2013

Rebuild Update: Ugh, Weather

Mills Rebuild

Remember last week when I told you how they were supposed to have part of our foundation done for the new additions this week? Well, on Thursday it rained….a lot. So here we are with another delay. There's no rain in the forecast for next week so hopefully they can make some pretty good progress.

James and I went yesterday to look at and pick out brick. With all the houses being built & re-built due to the tornado, they're saying it's taking 5-6 weeks to get brick so we are done with brick. Next up is stone for the wainscoting.

Today a demo crew is finishing the demo. Apparently the first crew decided not to finish the job.

So next week….next week is going to be the week. Let's (re)build a house!

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...